- On 20/2/2018. The first container was exported to Canada.
- On 26/4/2018. The first container was exported to USA.
- Dealers in CANADA AND USA ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING APPOINTED.
- Our online shopping web site is already a live. please visit https://www.markita.us .
- Description of wrapped panels:
1- Full solid panel.
2- The Alum thickness varies from 1.2 to 3.2 mm depending on the profile code part.
3-The panels are covered with modified upholstery Fabric where it provides diversification of the sound signals (where it is perfect for the call centers and open areas). The fabric is installed on a thin layer of sponge (5mm) for sound absorption.
4- The bottom part has a track (cable management raceway), for electrical wiring, and punched in 2 locations for the sockets as per the American standard sockets / or the British standard sockets.
5- The side of the shutters has drilled holes to run the cables through.
6-The unit is of a double skin system where fabric can be dismantled from each sides independently and can be replaced, without affecting the other side, all you need to dismantle the fabric part is a spatula.
7- The products are guaranteed for 5 years against manufacturing defect. .